The prime objective for this role is to drive accelerated category Growth for our Partner Brands through Innovative Customer Engagement Activities and Equity Building Initiatives.
Trade Marketing Specialist is responsible for aligning all priorities between the Sales Organization and Business Partners and is expected to manage Trade Investments, Monthly initiative planning, Review and provide feedback.
- To drive accelerated Category Growth for the Brands through Innovative Customer Engagement Activities and Equity Building Initiatives
- Responsible for aligning all priorities between the Sales Organization and Business Partners and manage Trade Investments, Monthly initiative planning, Review and provide feedback
- Drive forecast integrity/accuracy through understanding of business.
- Create & manage Annual Operating plans with customer / Brand objectives, Trade Investment plans in co-ordination with Business partners, secure internal alignment & optimize spends.
- Execute all consumer engagement activities including sampling, branding, promotions as well as sponsorships
- Conduct periodic reviews with Business Partners and Sales teams – understand gaps and providing feedbacks
- Planning new product launches & providing tracking feedback to Business Partners
- Monitor and evaluate ROI for all trade marketing initiatives
- Data Management and Analysis to suggest business opportunity & risk.
- Track competition volumes and monitor competitor activities to evaluate our brand performance.
- OS Allocation / Visibility standardization at all channels.
- Weekly Market Visit to Identify Opportunity / gaps in execution/ implementation of monthly plans.
- Timely handling of claims, finance related issues with business partners, and coordinating with internal commercial team
- Trade Spend and A&P Management.
- Timely Debit Notes & Claim Settlement.
- NPD planning & Tracking.
- Division / Brand Sales Performance
- Planning of Monthly & Annually Operating plan
Education and Experience
- Post Graduate in Sales/Marketing/Business Administration
- Overall 5 years experience with minimum 2 years of experience in Trade Marketing of FMCG or related products with extensive category knowledge.
- Candidate with PAN INDIA experience preferred.
- Age Bracket between 25– 36 years.
Specialized Skills/ Requirements
- Strong commercial outlook and an ability to drive revenue growth through marketing.
- Excellent analytical, presentation, and problem solving skills.
- Good team player and motivator.
- Expert level Excel skills and adept at handling/working with large data sets.
- Consumer Goods